How i feel about English?

 

Hi everyone! 

My relationship with English began when I was a child and I became interested in what was happening in the world, for which English was fundamental to me. The truth is that despite the fact that it has always been in my life, I have never been able to fully learn it, I can understand practically everything that can be communicated to me, but when I try to respond fluently, I feel that I cannot control well what I want to communicate.

On the other hand, English has been an important tool to be able to understand music, series and movies in languages that perhaps don't have a direct translation into Spanish, that is why it's important for me to improve my communicative part so that at some point I can speak it correctly.

Thank you very much for reading it, goodbye

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Your Future Job

GPOY