Your Future Job


My ideal job has to be something that I like and make me feel useful to society, I imagine myself contributing from the most specific job to the position with more responsibility, always focusing on the welfare of society, on giving my best and always enjoying what I do, hoping that my humble work can be useful, beneficial and relevant in people's lives.

The salary does not matter too much to me, I am very unambitious in that sense, but if I have enough time to live well it is fine, although I would love it if it was a job that would allow me to travel a lot, because I like to move around a lot, as well as working in my own space where I feel in a comfort zone.

I am currently studying public administration, but I am very interested in being able to specialize in an area of interest to me, since there is a wide range of possibilities within it. Also, I would like to work not only in Santiago or where I live, with this career I hope to be able to move around different corners of the country, especially isolated areas where my work may be needed.

I hope you have enjoyed this blog!

 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

How i feel about English?

GPOY