Who I Am?

Hello everyone! my name is Marco Jiménez Araya. I am twenty years old. I am currently in the third year of Public Administration at the University of Chile. My family is made up of my mother Elvira and my kitten Füsün. I consider myself a shy and outgoing person at the same time, depending on the environment in which I find myself.  



I was born in San Antonio on August 28th, 2000. I living in San Antonio now but in first year of the carreer i lived in Santiago on Monday to Friday. I really like listening to music from almost all over the world, because I love learning about other cultures. So I also love world history and I really like to learn about it.

I hope that this career will help me to achieve all my future goals and to be able to help many people as much as possible. Thanks for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed it!




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Your Future Job

How i feel about English?

GPOY