A Photo and its Story
Hello everyone!
In this blog i talk about this photo and its meaning to me.
Credits: The photo was taken by a person who was
passing by with my friend Isidora's camera
This photo was taken in the summer of 2017, during the realization of a summer school of this same university. It's very important to me, since it was the first time that I socialized beyond the walls of my school, i was always quite antisocial and had a hard time talking to people even within my own school. This course dealt with a review of the social sciences as a whole, which later would be of great use in choosing a career.
In this place, i meet three of my best friends of life: Isidora, Paula and Valentina, with whom little by little after the course we strengthened our friendship. Isidora is from Santiago, so i can see her almost always, Paula is from San Antonio, she lived very close to my house and i had never see her and Valentina unfortunately she lives very far away, in Puerto Montt, so I have only seen her a few times later.
Since that month, my life has been totally different, i dared to meet more people. In fact, months later I went to my church for confirmation and there I was also able to make more friends and I made the decision to stay there years later after finishing my process as a youth monitor. The following year I also made the decision to do another summer course, which was also a very good experience.
Bye Bye! I hope you enjoyed it!

I'm very pleased for you that you have strengthened your social skills, it is very admirable!
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarWow, nice experience. I've never been to a summer course, maybe that's why I don't have so many friends haha: -c
I'm glad you made good friends, sometimes it's hard to be sociable but you did it very well :)
ResponderEliminarI also went to a summer school but in the 2019, are very good experiences!
ResponderEliminarIt is good to share in other spaces with people
ResponderEliminarHow nice the impact the course had on your life!
ResponderEliminarI was also a youthful monitor, there are very nice moments.