My Favorite Piece of Technology
Hello everyone, i hope you have a nice weekend
I'm honestly not too fond of technology, although I must say that it has made my life much easier, to learn many many things too easy, found information in seconds and my favorite listen music all the time and without the need for the internet. My favorite piece of technology is my tablet because is so comfortable and practical, the size is not too big and too small, i love how it can even fall into pockets and that at the same time it helps me to watch series, movies and videos.
With thecurrent online class system it's very comfortable to see classes with her, because i can move to the place i wanted and in the same time see power points, documents and my notes in other technologial devices. I recommend using it, because it allows greater ease both for classes, such as to be able to work without necessarily sitting in front of the computer or forcing your eyes on the cell phone.
I can really say that when they give it to me i sorted out my life a little.
Bye and until the next blog!
If the best of technology, having the ideal music at hand.
ResponderEliminarnice its really really cool
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminargreat that you use another device, almost all of us use the cell phone as our main tool of study in pandemic
wow! your tablet is very functional, I always thought it was the same as cellphone
ResponderEliminar