Why did I choose my major?
Hello! This is my second blog
Well, this time I will tell you about my career and why I chose it. As you can see in my first blog, I am currently in my third year of Public Administration at the University of Chile. But it was not always like this, when i was a child, I liked to play work in many careers. Somehow looking back at those years, I realize that it makes a lot of sense with what I study now.
These games were about being a doctor, a teacher, having an office, I liked doing statistics on everything I found, especially soccer matches and whatever elections, so I've always had that concern with public service, since then i dreamed of helping everyone i could. It was when I was about 16 years old that I began to close my options between Political Science, International Studies and already in 12th grade, I found Public Administration. I finally choose this major in the last moment of the postulation and that was because everything it contained, the number of disciplines that intersected in his area of studies and specially the services it could provide to society, being able to have a multiplicity of areas where we can develop.
The experience at the university, it has been without doubt and without exaggeration the best time of my whole life, especially the first year, where i was able to be with all the friends i made. Also, as i am from a small town, the experience of living in Santiago changed my life complety and i feel that i was growing up more than at any other time in my life. The last year, despite the pandemic situation, i have had the opportunity to meet in person with them on several occasions, continue doing university jobs together. Also everything that i have been able to learn in this time, the University has given me unique experiences, even in the pandemic.
I hope you enjoyed it!

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario