Tell us about a career oriented website you enjoy visiting

 

Hello everyone! today i'll talk about the main website that I use to find information or about public administration.

The INAP  (Institute of Public Affairs) is the entity in charge of the Public Administration career within the University of Chile and therefore its website contains a large part of the information related to the application for the degree, events organized by it, articles published on topics related to this area of study, news, among many other things.

Regarding the relationship I have with the site, when I was in the entrance stage and during the first months it helped me to better understand what was the type of training that a student receives in the career and what were the skills with which he would come out already trained as a public administrator. Currently, it is a reference site to learn more about the academic environment in this area and to consult the literature that is published on this platform.

I recommend this site not only to people who have a vocation for public service and end up applying for the career, but also to those who want to interfere in public affairs in general from an academic point of view, who can get a more enriching perspective on this ambit. It is certainly a site to my liking in view of the large amount and variety of information that can be consulted.

This is the link, in case you are interested: http://www.inap.uchile.cl/

I hope you enjoyed this blog, until next time!

Comentarios

  1. Easy and very productive. The information is just one step away with the platform. I didn't know they published articles. I thought it was just the official platform and nothing else....Thanks !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thanks for sharing the website I didn't know it before!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Before I started studying this I had the doubt if it should be political science or public administration and this website was my salvation to define it, it is really useful for those interested in government affairs

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you very much for the recommendation!!, I do not frequently visit this website

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Your Future Job

How i feel about English?

GPOY