A country you would like to visit
PORTUGAL
This is the Palacio da Pena in the city of Sintra, which
is 28 kilometers from Lisbon, the capital of Portugal
First of all and to be honest, it was difficult for me to choose the country, especially between this and Greece, because I like them quite a few, but I ended up mentioning Portugal since I have always felt an important connection with southern Europe, despite never Having traveled there, for some reason gives me a feeling of peace and nostalgia, as if I had ever lived there.
Another important point is the fact that it turns out to be a country with a very particular history and that it also mixes many cultures, this since it had colonies in places as far away as southern Africa, China, Brazil and India; in addition to the Arab influence and the northern European countries, which make Portugal a unique country. On the other hand, something that attracts me a lot is the architecture of both Lisbon and other cities, the pleasant and summery climate, as well as the beaches and historical monuments, to which I would totally go.
I would also like very much to have the experience of living and studying there for a season, actually anywhere, I think that helps people a lot to get out of their comfort zone and to grow more.
I hope you enjoyed this blog and have a good weekend :)
I really hope you can go to both countries, but starting with Portugal is amazing!
ResponderEliminar