A Meal or Food You Really Like


Hello everyone! This is my new blog

My favourite food is the pizza, so are the french fries, but in general they are more a side dish, although i still enjoy eating them alone. Pizza brings me back memories of my mom automatically, so even though I like all types of pizza, my undisputed favorite is the one that my mommy makes.

The preparation of the pizza, starts with the dough, then the other ingredients are prepared,  the best thing about pizza is that it can be made in infinite ways, my favorite ingredients are paprika, tomato, mushrooms, oregano, cheese, arugula, among many others. After that, all the Pizza is put in the oven for thirty minutes, after which the cheese is already melted and you can feel the mixture of flavors when tasting it

I think what I like the most is the dough, since when mixed with the other ingredients an exquisite flavor is generated. But eating too much is not good for your health, that's why I only eat it once every one and a half to two months, or so. It's not that I count the time or the weeks, but more or less every time that amount of time goes by it makes me want to eat it again.

Bye! I hope you enjoyed it!







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Your Future Job

How i feel about English?

GPOY