Postgraduate Studies


Doing a postgraduate course these days is essential, in an environment in which diversification is part of professional growth, luckily within the Public Administration there are several areas in which we can specialize depending on our vocation. Thus, throughout the career we have been encouraged to try different problems at work, in order to find the environment that best suits us.

In my case, I would like to specialize in different areas of public management, but especially in public education, since it is a subject that I have always liked and in which I would like to have specific knowledge, such as learning to understand educational programs, their formulation and implementation, to be able to internalize the fundamental aspects of its development and achieve a level of expertise that allows me to dedicate myself to that in the future.


I think I would like to study in Chile, to be able to understand from the beginning the particular characteristics of the country, but I do not deny the intention of being able to take a specialization course abroad, in order to bring new knowledge to the country. The truth is, the ideal would be to do it 100% in person, but taking into account that I will have to work and the pandemic conditions that affect us, for that I believe that the mixed method is the most appropriate.

I hope you have enjoyed this blog!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Your Future Job

How i feel about English?

GPOY